2016-09-15

Migration to blogspot

After many missed opportunities to share some quick information about new hacks in progress or discoveries due to the difficulty to update my web site, I decided to migrate the articles to a platform like blogspot. I'm not fond of the blog format but the editor is hassle-free, uploading photos is very easy, and I can put labels on the articles to help navigate through them, so I hope in the future I'll feel less reluctance against posting news when I have things to share.

I tried hard to keep the original post dates, it seems to have worked. There are quite some other (now old) stuff I never published that I may or may not add later (mostly electronics stuff).

Future experimentations with build farms and small servers will be posted here instead of polluting the Ant-Computing Wiki with something looking like a changelog.

No comments:

Post a Comment